it has been only 15 days of my stay in Indore and hardly a week since election got over ( so politicians got a free hand) but daily news paper are full of deeds or misdeeds of our elected representatives and BJP has left congress behind in the pace with which it is becoming congress itself. some major happenings are
1. two councilors fight with each other for water. firearms are used but no case registered by police.
2. two cronies of bhajan singer fight with each other for a road mishap. no arrest
3. MLA and BJP district president misbehave with TI and let an suspected criminal go free whom police had called for inquiry in jewelery theft case
4. Councilor and nephew of BJP MLA beat hell out of a home guard constable who prevented them from breaking queue for filling water tanker.
5. someone cheats traders in name of a BJP MLA by demanding money for religious function ( it means this thing happens)
6. liquor shops running openly and without any hindrance in city, SP tried to intervene but rebuffed. All MLAs silent
7. daily fight for water in city. All MLAs absent
8. BRTS delayed like anything. contract given to shadowy companies. None of the MLA or councilor protests
9. Daily deaths due to road accidents. No measures of road safety. cattle roaming freely in city. once again no MLA or councilor has any constructive idea